Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Top Ten Books I want to read this Fall

As the end of the year approaches I'm in full on challenge mode. I'm trying to finish up the rest of my challenges by December 1st, so I can start reading Christmas books. These are the 10 books I would like to read this fall. 

1. Things We Know by Heart by Jessi Kirby- kindle book-own
2. Just One Year by Gayle Forman- physical book-own
3. Something in Between by Melissa De La Cruz- physical book-own
4. Poison by Bridget Zinn- don't own
5. 738 Days by Stacey Kade- don't own
6. Golden by Jessi Kirby- physical book-own
7. Strands of Bronze and Gold by Jane Nickerson- don't own
8. Destiny Rewritten by Kathryn Fitzmaurice- don't own
9. Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han- physical book-own
10. The Secret of a Heart Note by Stacey Lee- don't own

I own a number of books on this list, which will help reduce my physical tbr, but also complete some challenges. I hope that I'm able to get back in the reading mode and get some of these books read.

5 comments:

  1. Oh I want to read the new Lara Jean book too!! I'M SO EXCITED. And actually a little ashamed I haven't read it yet.😂 And eep I've heard The Secret Heart Of Note and Things We Know By Heart are very good so I hope enjoy them. :D Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reading The Things We Know by Heart right now and I'm loving it. I'm so excited to get to all of these books.

      Delete
  2. Always and Forever, Lara Jean was so, so, so sweet! I hope you enjoy it when you get around to reading it. Can't wait to hear what you think of the rest of them which, incidentally, are on my TBR list that I need to get around to.

    (Well, most of them anyways.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited about this book and all the others on the list. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. I haven't read any of these yet but some of them look so cool! I hope you'll enjoy reading them. I didn't read the one your mentioned but I read another book by Stacey Lee and absolutely loved it so I hope that one will be just as good.

    ReplyDelete

Hi my name is Rachael and I want to thank you for commenting on my blog. I appreciate every single comment I receive and I reply back to all comments.